Consign With Us
Drop-Off Days! Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10:00am – 2:00pm or by appointment
City Girl Consignment (CGC) asks for all items to be brought in on hangers. (We will return all hangers). Items must be freshly laundered, ironed if needed, and in current style as well as season (see below). New accounts need a minimum of 15 sellable pieces.
We Buy Designer Handbags!
- January – February: Spring (final month for long-sleeve blouses, NO jackets please)
- March – August: Summer (new swimsuits, cover-ups, cotton, linen, tunics, ¾-length sleeves, etc.)
- September: Light Fall (long sleeve tops, light cardigans, prom/evening gowns, NO jackets please)
- October – November: Fall/Winter (jackets, sweaters, boots / closed toe shoes, NO heavy wool jackets please)
- November – December: Winter/Holiday (jeans, long-sleeve tops, winter dresses, jackets, boots, sequinned/holiday items)
- Items accepted year round: Lilly Pulitzer, high-end designer items
Designer items selling for more than $200 will receive a 50/50 split. Consignors receive 40% of the selling price for items sold under $200. Consignment checks are printed on the last day of each month. The balance needs to be at or above $15.00 in order to receive a check. Before checks are printed you may use the available balance in store. Consignors are responsible to ask whether they have a check available. We do not notify you when your items sell or when you receive a check. We recommend for you to call or come in store to check on your account and balance. If you have questions you may give us a call at (561) 820-0075.
We DO NOT accept or sell counterfeit items.