Consign With Us
Drop-Off Days! Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10:00am – 2:00pm or by appointment
City Girl Consignment (CGC) asks for all items to be brought in on hangers. (We will return all hangers). Items must be freshly laundered, ironed if needed, and in current style as well as season (see below). New accounts need a minimum of 15 sellable pieces. Certain brand names may not be accepted.
Drop & Go Option: Items can be dropped off outside of hours and without hangers for existing consignors. These items will be processed at our earliest convenience. However, any items the “City Girls” deem unsellable for any reason will be donated without notifying the consignor. No exceptions. This is a great option for an on-the-go consignor looking to simplify the experience.
We Buy Designer Handbags!
- January – February: Spring (final month for long-sleeve blouses, NO jackets please)
- March – August: Summer (new swimsuits, cover-ups, cotton, linen, tunics, ¾-length sleeves, etc.)
- September: Light Fall (long sleeve tops, light cardigans, prom/evening gowns, NO jackets please)
- October – November: Fall/Winter (jackets, sweaters, boots / closed toe shoes, NO heavy wool jackets please)
- November – December: Winter/Holiday (jeans, long-sleeve tops, winter dresses, jackets, boots, sequinned/holiday items)
- Items accepted year round: Lilly Pulitzer, high-end designer items
Designer items selling for more than $200 will receive a 50/50 split. Consignors receive 40% of the selling price for items sold under $200. If you have questions you may give us a call at (561) 820-0075.
We DO NOT accept or sell counterfeit items.