Consign With Us
Drop-Off Days! Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10:00am – 2:00pm or by appointment
City Girl Consignment (CGC) requires for all items to be brought in on hangers in order to expedite the process. (We will return your hangers). Items must be freshly laundered, ironed if needed, and in current style (2-5 years old) as well as season (see below). Items need to be free of odors such as smoke, mildew, or pets. New accounts need a minimum of 15 sellable pieces. If you are unable to come by during our consignment hours mentioned above, then an appointment can be made by calling the store. Certain brand names may not be accepted, for example: Old Navy, Charlotte Russe, Ed Hardy and Target.
Drop & Go Option: Items can be dropped off outside of hours and without hangers for existing consignors. These items will be processed at our earliest convenience. However, any items our staff deem unsellable for any reason will be donated without notifying the consignor. No exceptions. This is a great option for an on-the-go consignor looking to simplify the experience.
We Buy Designer Handbags!
- January – February: Spring (final month for long-sleeve blouses, NO jackets please)
- March – August: Summer (new swimsuits, cover-ups, cotton, linen, tunics, ¾-length sleeves, etc.)
- September: Light Fall (long sleeve tops, light cardigans, prom/evening gowns, NO jackets please)
- October – November: Fall/Winter/Holiday (jackets, sweaters, boots / closed toe shoes, NO heavy wool jackets please)
- November – December: Winter (jeans, long-sleeve tops, sweaters, winter dresses, jackets, boots, sequinned/holiday items)
- Items accepted year round: Lilly Pulitzer, high-end designer items
Designer items selling for more than $200 will receive a 50/50 split. Consignors receive 40% of the selling price for items sold under $200. For a grouping of designer handbags, a higher percentage may be negotiated. If you have questions you may give us a call at (561) 820-0075.
We DO NOT accept, sell or tolerate counterfeit items.