Consign With Us
Drop-Off Days! Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 10:00am – 2:00pm or by appointment
City Girl Consignment (CGC) requires for all items to be brought in on hangers in order to expedite the process. We will return your hangers. Items must be freshly laundered and free from odors, ironed if needed, and in current style (2-5 years old) as well as season (see below). New accounts need a minimum of 15 sellable pieces. If you are unable to come by during our consignment hours mentioned above, then an appointment can be made by calling the store. While we do accept a broad range of name brands, from J.Crew to Chanel, there are some name brands we do not accept.
Drop & Go Option: Items can be dropped off outside of hours and without hangers for existing consignors. These items will be processed at our earliest convenience. However, any items our staff deem unsellable for any reason will be donated without notifying the consignor. No exceptions. This is a great option for an on-the-go consignor looking to simplify the experience.
We Buy Designer Handbags!
- January – February: Spring – Final month for long sleeve blouses. No heavy jackets please. Ski jackets and pants.
- March – August: Summer – New swimsuits, cover-ups, shorts, lightweight fabrics and tunics.
- September: Light Fall – 3/4 sleeve tops, cardigans. No jackets please.
- October: Fall/Winter/Holiday – Jackets, sweaters, long sleeve tops, boots and sequined items. No wool jackets.
- November: Winter/Holiday – Jackets, sweaters, long sleeves and boots. Final month for holiday items.
- December: Winter – Heavy jackets, sweaters, long sleeve tops and boots. Final month for winter items.
Designer items sold for more than $200 will receive a 50/50 split. Consignors receive 40% of the selling price for items sold under $200. For a grouping of designer handbags, a higher percentage may be negotiated. If you have questions you may give us a call at (561) 820-0075.
We DO NOT accept, sell or tolerate counterfeit items.